June 2, 2011

Please forgive me? I have chocolate!

 I have neglected this blog soooo badly! I have in all honesty not tried a new recipe since March. Bad huh?! So far I'm failing miserably at my challenge. This blog may be taking on a different life in hopes of at least getting updated. We'll see. In the meantime I'm going to bribe you to still like me by giving you a link to the most amazing looking dessert. Holy Wow! It's called The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar and it can be found on the fun blog Kevin & Amanda. Enjoy!
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally making brownies tonight. But with cream cheese icing.
    Gotta love cravings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Brownies are one of my favourite things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummi!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. theappletea - I have yet to try it but I'm gonna! Mostly I like to just look at the picture, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are to a blogger what peanut butter is to jam, the best thing ever! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message!